Make a real training for opening

Dear chessUp team,

First of all I really like the chessup2. It’s a perfect electronic chess board with almost every thing needed.
Almost? Yes.

What could be a very big asset (for me), is a training on most popular opening (within learn/opening from the APP). I mean real training not the AI that guide our step during a game where we choose an opening. Because opening can have many variations and also next move will of course be impacted on opponent current move, I thing a dedicated oppening training on most popular ones that exists should be available on the app.

We have some training on the app like the greek sacrifice. The board and audio from the app guide our step on a new patern.

Having the same on popular oppening (with possible main variation) could be an asset and a real plu value for the chessup2.

I’m sure you have this in your backlog :wink: . As a customer i would be very happy to have this…

Does the community think like me?

PS: Sory for my bad english